Welcome to Stratton Polska Badminton Club. Swindon badminton at its best.
- New College Exams – Clubnight restarts 1st July
- 2021 NEWSLETTER
- Tips for using Spond
- TRAINING ACADEMY
- NEW CLUB APP
- MATCHES STARTING
Why you should come meet us?
- We have badminton for all. We have 2 club nights at the Best Hall in Swindon, each with 4 courts and 3 hours. 7:00 -10:00 pm Wednesday and Friday.
- We have a Performance Club night. If you want a club night where every game is hard and don’t have to wait around off the court, then our Wednesday performance club night is the place to come. We have a high standard of play where everyone is competitive. Even if you play in another club or district, you will benefit from travelling to us to train.
- We are a social badminton club. From our Social Friday Club night, our whatsapp groups, our quizzes and now back to the pub after a hard session. We try to go on an annual trip to Ashbury manor and will hopefully get that back. We have great Christmas parties and some social nights throughout the year. The club is more than the badminton.
- We look to develop players. As well as the improvement you’ll make by playing with stronger players, we have a Training Academy where our coaches or senior players offer coaching.