It’s been a very busy time at the club in recent months!
- Moving venue to New College
- Starting a new Friday night session
- Launching the Swindon Town Academy at Grange
- Updating the website
- Setting up a new Instagram and Facebook page
- Trialling some paid advertising
- Meeting many new faces.. Welcome all!
On top of all that we are trying to keep the club afloat due to the court and shuttle costs while we get enough players on Wednesday and Friday nights. We are making good progress but more needs to happen.
Our existing committee needs to expand to be consistent with the size of our new club and to be able to help tackle challenges and to improve the club going forward. When the league announces matches, we need to organise teams and squeeze in those matches into our court time.
So this is a call to arms for anyone that wants to get involved.
We need people who are interested in the following things..
- Membership administration
- Match scheduling
- Team captaincy
- Friday night organisation
If you feel you can offer any support then either use the contact page or come speak with some of the committee you might regularly see on a Wed or Fri. These might be Dave King, Simon West, Frances West, Rich Wojewodka, Grace Vowden, myself (Paul King)